Friday, November 11, 2011

Surabaya, 11 11 2011

this is me, honestly i dont know who i am, am i fake? or are they undestand me enough? i just a kid, now turning 20 but i still losing who i am excactly, when two years ago a big bad memories made my day full like trash. they don't know who i am, because my hearts never say the same as what i said. i mean, i don;t know why i have to be like an introvert being shy. because the past i dont know who i am now, what is my passion what is my goal what is love means by,

i called it by everything is changed when something bad happened and pulled me down to the lowest level of life, we have to begin from the first, but i dont know how to do, my life is changed. I don't believe with all people, because when first i believe about my dream and person, they just like dumped me to the creepy scares cries and yeah
you know
trash
am i just like hhh i still don't know

now i know that until now i just bullshit of life, i don;t know, i always always always always pray for god which is eveything in my life begin a new life (again) but yes i know that my god still has no answers for this time, but it;s ockay
i want have my dream back, my passion, my love, my goals, my spirit for life

i am a kid who can not say the truth, please somebody help me to get out
cool and so vurnerable
yah you never understand you never understand
:(

Kinanthi Husodo-


1 comment: