Tuesday, May 29, 2012

So what is the first love for you?

It is my story about the feeling while just this day happened and it goes like this lyric
just remembered this song...........


Everyone can see
There's a change in me

They all say I'm not the same
Kid I used to be



Don't go out and play
I just dream all day
They don't know what's wrong with me
And I'm to shy to say

It's my first love
What I dreaming of
When I go to bed
When I lay my head upon my pillow
Don't know what to do
My first love
Thinks that I'm too young
He doesn't even know
Wish that I could show him what I'm feeling
Coz I'm feeling my first love



Mirror on the wall
Is he care at all
Will he ever notice me
Could he ever fall



Tell me teddy bear 
Why love is so unfair
Will he ever find a way
And answer to my pray



29- 05- 2012
When your first love texting you since it was a looong time ago the last time you guys had the conversation.
What was that?
A hello?
A news?
A smile?

I think the first is like you smiling in front of your iphone and like deg deg deg to reply,
but at the end it has been flat. I mean. We know this feeling is enough. We are not mean by together, and just normal feeling. Yeah it is.
"So what is the first love for you?"
So my answer is always.....


"That is special and always special. But for me it has been gone away by time..."

Thank you by the giving me a lot experienced together, my promise that broken becauese my self. And lot of mistake, that we had together.

Kinanthi Husodo-

No comments:

Post a Comment