Saturday, January 12, 2013



I suppose it could be true that there was a love story where there was no conflict between the lovers, but there would be larger conflict, . But for it to be a story , there would have to be some kind of conflict. I have no problem with being proved wrong, I minimize conflict when I write. Whereas in life, the conflict may be more pronounced, the conditions more severe, in the stories I write, it is smoother. It would seem to me, how I define it, that any story you'd like to be stimulated by would contain conflict of some kind. I find it very difficult to conceive of conflict as a thing in of itself..


We are only asked to love, to offer hope to the many hopeless. We don't get to choose all the endings, but we are asked to play the rescuers. We won't solve all mysteries and our hearts will certainly break in such a vulnerable life, but it is the best way. We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home. Or we wont give up the conflict, so would like live in good ending for the best way


i hope it ends soon, so my brain and heart can think clearly enough, not like yesterday or the day before, or today


Kinanthi Husodo-

No comments:

Post a Comment