Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Chapter

i hate - more than anyone else!
i never ever expected that "someone we used to love ago, may be a someone that we hate tomorrow..."
that's the fact, we never know why we love someone
but we sure really know why we hate someone
and suddenly you did knew why people change
why world cruel
The only true painful good-byes are the ones that are never said and never explained.

love is can not appear faster as long as you know that
i've waited waited to forget what was the fault
i've tried to forget all memories
i've tried to open my heart my eyes my all anatomy organs
it was so hard, really hard
you know what?
because it was my dream standing alone w/
it was my future goal forever w/
changing future is not easy as everything.
and..
im waiting for prince
had remember fall in love w/ is a big disaster in my life
lies, fakes, forgives, and all drama
and i am really lucky cause we are seperated
but Thanks God, for His Way, for His plan
because I have a new one now:) 

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the blog darling. i've read it. your piano is cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. se7! gue ngikutin blog loe. gue liat u'r ex bf. malesin bgt muka nya. ga bagus bgt dpt loe! sukur kalo dpt yg lbh jelek. pasti lah setimpal dengan amal. hahaHa

    ReplyDelete