Saturday, March 26, 2011

STAY ALIVE

perhaps I imagined this, yes when doing something like crazy. 
it called JOB. and need many many hours to think. 
if there is 48 hours a day. 
so what? obviously to do more, talk less.
I'm thinking this will be a permanent change in my diary because it's a great way to improve

It may be that when we no longer know what to do
we have come to our real work,
and that when we no longer know which way to go
we have come to our real journey.
The mind that is not baffled is not employed.
The impeded stream is the one that sings.
I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
Though winds of change are blowing wild and free

STAY ALIVE MY SELF. yeah that's ALL HAHA ;D


Kinanthi Husodo-

No comments:

Post a Comment