Wednesday, February 24, 2010

dilemaa on facebook

i was really shy because the fact that i got because my photos in facebook are much more than my friends.
ARGH and it was the biggie biggie stupid problem:"((( i need to delete my photos or samtimes i just thought to accept all friend-requests even i don't know becaause less of mutual friend? and i dont be a girl who proud of herself because many photos in her fb account.No iam not! I am not to sell my photos my face or my styles. whatever they would say. i am not going to take reply. because i am not a photohollic but i am not lying i love it.
my damn flu this night is gonna make me need OBATSIRUP please:"((((((
and the next problem... is Friday-Saturday. Parent's day out. and me?

2 comments:

  1. haha..dasar emang narsis :p
    kin take a look my blog please, there's award for you, and if you want (i hope so) you can take that award.

    ReplyDelete