Sunday, February 7, 2010

sore throat

heho. im still alive but this ilness comes sudenly. however i believe this one beause what silly things i did yesterday. it just called like exhausted.more something funny i mean by. And i just can sits along day with my hair droped so over. that's would be like intregated  between comb and hell yeah medical treatment. argh a shitty but always gonna happen. and now my hair had just wait for the rest ** i hope the best for all, no more hair in the floor. amin :')
i love this morning that actually i calles by holiday in the crush. seems like crazy chicks. the television was turn on all day, with over speaker active and changed this bad more and more. the truth reality that "Health people is more happy" YES. and taking medicine is the way that i hate so much.
I hate medicine. I hate it. I hate them!
and now i took medicine again and again with most hot tea from my mom.
and prepare for having class tomorrow at ui and trisakti
oh hell o yeah i' dont have any kind shirt and skirt. heho heho.
good day:")

No comments:

Post a Comment