Wednesday, December 30, 2009

two days before final

it does not feel very waoow tomorrow is the last day of the year 2009 :(
and will enter a new life in 2010 precisely :)
many hopes, dreams are waiting for me to be created, updated, anb be sure for a better better life
i love the past also the future. everything is well done. i could be my self, i needed my defence
all that happened lately might make me feel the trauma of a bleak adolescent life. Many things must be improved

i cried at night when the problems got behind. I wanted to forget everything and I wanted tore my sheets of the book's diary. I didnt know why can be like that. everythings gonna clear, right? i tried to t
hink that i have build them again and hard as same as i found it was ago
seems like little girl cried in the middle of night
A broken heart can't be that bad
When it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby come on over
I also do not believe it but let's for change. I am confident because I love my life and everything*

No comments:

Post a Comment